Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Good Bye Doesn't Always Include Tears.

This past Sunday, March 2nd was the last night I had with my adult volunteer team & students whom I've had the joy of pastoring for the last 6 years of ministry.  One of the leaders gathered words the students would use to describe me. The words were hung around the room and that was very filling for my heart & soul to see and read.  I'm grateful for the love and care they've extended to me and humbled that Jesus allowed me to pastor them through many aspects of their life.



























No comments: