Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A New Space

Over a year ago I gave up my office for another staff member.  For the past year I've used a quasi storage room as my office & it hasn't been the most creative space or conducive ministry space for a variety of reasons.  However last week I finally got to move into a space that allows me to have a creative space & a great resource for ministry.


I love creative spaces.  I love working or being around creative spaces.  There is something about taking something average and turning it into something enjoyable, pleasurable & rewarding to others.  
Truth be told that I can't be as creative as I'd like to be, but I've got a great wife who helps my creativity ideas grow.  You can read more about that here


Using a panoramic app to take a picture with my iPhone 


Here is what the space looked like 1 week ago;



Here is what the space looks like today;


I still have a media center to put together to install the flat screen that's still in the box but this is now my creative work space.  Adult volunteer meetings, student leader meetings, family counseling times, staff meetings, Jr High Sunday gatherings & smaller parenting teen seminars call all be held in this space!  I'm very excited about all this!

1 comment:

Neal Benson said...

This is great bro! I love that space!