Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Monday, April 16, 2012

Camping

Last week was Spring Break for my two boys.  I was able to take two days off and spend some quality time with them.  Wednesday night we went camping & at 10pm when they had already been up way too late I snapped these pictures of them in the tent.  



We had a fun time just getting away & bonding.  We read books, talked, slept in & went for a decent little hike.  Before we left I also took this picture.  Cody had noticed it the night before when we were sitting by the fire and the shape of the heart in this picture was super rad.  I love seeing creativity in nature & being able to experience it with my family!



No comments: