Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Creativity

I Love Creativity.  
I love it happening in families, restaurants, customer service, movies, music, camping....anywhere you can be creative that serves as a blessing & positive experience to others I say go for it.


Much of youth ministry is creative...asking the "what could we differently" and then executing it well.  I believe Creativity doesn't always have to be loud & flashily to be engaging.  Creativity helps share with others that there is something worth their attention & it usually helps bring a story to life.


What better way to see creativity in action than with kids. My sons made this on their first day of Spring Break.



No comments: