Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Lent 2012

For the next 40 days in and amongst normal writing I'm using my blog as a creative space to reflect on a great season during the Church calendar.




THANKFULNESS
The freedom of a gift.  The gift of life that my daily heartbeat reminds me of.  There is a rhythm of grace that chases each pulse with a never ceasing fervor.  That chase seems to engulf my SOUL with passion & purpose.  Thank you Lord Jesus that your pursuit of me is relentless, radical & real in my everyday life.  



No comments: