Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Youth Ministry Smile

I love being able to brag about students who are in our ministry that get highlighted in the community.  
The student on the far right of the picture is Kyle Norheim.  He's a student I've known since coming to Mission Hills and has always been a guy who's been honest, blunt & willing to wrestle with his faith.  His ability to join this lifeguard crew wasn't an easy task, but I am very proud of the kid!

















You could read the original article by clicking here

No comments: