Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Friday, August 21, 2009

Way Fun!


Ok so on Vacation when we got to Kim's parents place we built a tree house. I had this idea last summer but we ran out of time. They have 5 acres of untapped potential and what you can do with their place COULD be unbelievable if the cash was there!

I always wanted a tree house growing up & really want my kids to have one. So we planned it, sketched it out and put it up in 1 day & painted in another. It isn't amazing but for the funds we had available it works great!!!

It was a fun event to do as a family! Now i wish it wasn't 12 driving hours away to go play on!


No comments: