Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving



I am thankful for a wonderful wife who loves me unconditionally and wants to live like Jesus.

I am thankful for 2 of the coolest boys who make being a father a true joy in life.

I am thankful for a mother who showed me what sacrifice and love is all about.

I am thankful for my sister, aunt, uncle, Bob, grandma, brother who have made my family a joy to be around.

I am thankful for my extended family (Guentner's, Bezek's & Brust's) that have made life very interesting and joyful.

I am thankful for the leaders that share life with me and influence students for Christ.

I am thankful for the students over the past 9 years of youth ministry that have shared and opened a part of their life to me to speak into.

No comments: