Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

ThanksGiving This Year

Well we are revolting....

For the first time in my 28 years of existing I will not be the typical butcher of a turkey this year (although i have nothing against animal blood shed) and we are changing our menu.

We are going to have a casual breakfast, then Hot Wings, Mozzarella sticks and little Smokies for lunch then for dinner a hodge podge of eateries. I am very excited about this change and will be posting some blog thoughts as to the conversations i plan on having with my two boys tomorrow as well.

This year feels like the first year that some intentional conversations can begin to start as to what this season of life and this time of year is about. As a family we are celebrating advent intentionally and are very excited about guiding and communicating to our boys the importance of celebrating the "coming" of Christ's birth.

No comments: