Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Day

Wake up. kiss my wife. kiss my boys. make breakfast. eat breakfast. go to baseball. coach 4 year old team. coach 5 year old team. go home. clean. laundry. drink a coke. take a shower. get boys a shower. eat dinner. pick up friends kids cause husband is sick & needs some quite time. meet other friend. take 9 kids to fall festival. watch scary magician do lame tricks. take one friends kids home. stop at Starbucks. get breakfast items. come home. get 6 kids to bed. watch ESPN recaps. talk with wife & friend. work on computer. blog. blog. twitter. twitter. now off to bed.

A full day with plenty of random things to make me smile & laugh-

The joy of a full Saturday!

No comments: