Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Reasons to Plan around these events fro 2007




Went out to dinner & a movie last night a some good friends of ours and realized that here is an amazing lineup for new movies
coming in 2007.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in March
Spiderman 3 beginning of May
Pirates 3 end of May
Transformers in July

Can there be an more excitement than that!!!!

So when planning your next youth ministry calendar please remember these important opening dates

3 comments:

Marsha Loftis said...

yeah!!! I love movies and I can't wait to see those

Rob Cunningham said...

Hmmm, I just turned in my 06-07 calendar to my senior pastor and forgot to include those dates... sure hope he lets me adjust my plans accordingly...

Unknown said...

Way to plan ahead! JG