Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Monday, July 31, 2006

From the weekend


Had a good weekend

Enjoyed a night out with friends at OUTBACK steak house (i enjoy their ribeye) followed by some serious ice cream at COLDSTONE (sweat cream, chocolate chips & cookie dough in a waffle cone). Then my wife and I caught a movie, MIAMI VICE. Although i don't totally remember the TV show i expected a great thrill of police action, con men, & fighting. I had my expectations met, except two unecessary sex scenes. I was well surprised by the soundtrack!!! itunes gave me the hook up on that one.

Saturday was pretty chill. Little brainstorming time with our volunteers and about 2 hours of swimming with some of our students & my boys! I love those two...

Biggest highlight, Fantasy Football leagues are starting!!!

No comments: