Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Monday, November 18, 2013

Child of God, Family man, Pastor

I wrote up a guest post for a ministry friend, Neels, in South Africa.  You can read it here on his blog

1999 was when I knew Jesus called me into youth ministry.  I turned down playing Baseball at a college level to go to Bible College.  I turned down the offer to run a lucrative business with a very healthy salary to help plant a church.  The calling in my life to ministry turned everything around.  Having been full time in ministry since 2001 I’ve seen a lot of change in the church, the world of youth ministry as well as my own soul as Jesus continues to shape me.


Keep on Reading Here

No comments: