Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Thursday, August 01, 2013

Psalm 143:10

Psalm 143:10
Teach me to do your Will for YOU are my God.  May your gracious Spirit lead me on level Ground.

To wander aimlessly is usually a sign of pride or lack of direction.  When that happens we'll probably hit our shins, toes, knees & may even fall a time or two.

My own self desperately wants to see the "maybe" in what is next.  I want clarity.  I want insight. I want to know.  But even in the "maybe" moments of planning out life I must always be humble to stop and depend on the Power of God in all things.  

Faith is Faith when Trust is Complete.

Faith is Fake when Trust is Compartmentalized.




No comments: