Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

RUMMAGE SALE

We hosted a community wide rummage sale to support our Summer Missions Trips.


7:30am in the morning and this guy rolled in ready to buy!  It was funny to watch 5 adult leaders helping him load his truck, but also this homeboy knew what he was doing when it came to packing. The best part was one of our leaders was trying to get him to pay for the TV that he loaded on his truck. The guy's reply was 
"It's mine" and the leader kept saying 
"I know it's yours but what are you going to pay for it?"  The gentleman said 
"No, I brought it with me. You can't sell me my own TV"  
It was a riot.

 

No comments: