Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Friday, April 20, 2012

Leading Volunteers

Since January I send out a weekly Youtube video with training for our volunteers of what I expect of them as they serve in this ministry as well as some practical insights for youth ministry.  It is enclosed with a weekly devotional for them, some specific calendar insights & team information.


Overall this has been a fun experience for me to do & the feedback I've gotten from them has been great.  This was this weeks video.




Hey Youth Pastors....what are some ways you train/equip your team?!?!

No comments: