Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Monday, May 30, 2011

Youth Ministry 360 Article


Last week I wrote an article for Youth Ministry 360.  I love their heart for youth workers and am blessed they ask me to help share thoughts with them about the world of youth ministry.
If you’ve been in youth ministry for any amount of time, you’ve discovered that it isn’t just about youth. Parents, guardians, grandparents, 2nd cousins . . . Our ministries have a much wider impact than we sometimes remember! Especially as it pertains to students’ parents or guardians.
How do we make sure we are maximizing our impact on our students’ parents?
Here are five “best practices” I try to consistently implement with our students’ parents or guardians. These are simply my way of making sure my impact can be as positive and effective as possible.

No comments: