Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Soccer "DAD"

My boys are playing soccer this fall. Usually I have coached them with their sports but I know jack squat about coaching soccer. Kim played all the way through college so she is a much better coach on this one than me. I don't have to worry about subbing out players, making sure everyone gets appropriate playing time or dealing with any of that volunteer coach stuff.

I just get to be soccer "DAD". I get to sit on the side lines, drink my coffee & take pictures of my kids just having a blast. Saturday's this fall will be going to be quite enjoyable for me!!


No comments: