Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Cody Turns 7

Well tonight we celebrated Cody's 7th birthday. His menu choice was chicken tacos, chocolate fondue for dessert & then hang time with opening his presents. I can't believe he is 7 already...so much life has happened in hi 7 years and it is only beginning.
He has gone from my little 1st born kid who laid on my chest being 3 days old home from the hospital as i watch college football to my 7 year old who lays on my chest & we both yell while watching college football.
He adds a lot to my life, teaches me a ton, keeps me humble & allows me to be a title in life that brings a tear to my eye, he calls me "Dad"

His brother got him Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs


Mom & Dad got him NERF Velcro Dart Tag System


He also scored a pair of binoculars from a friend for hiking & hunting

No comments: