Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Cody my MVP

Sunday was Cody's actual Birthday. We had his last game of the fall season in Tustin. His stat sheet reads:
  • 1 Interception returned for a touchdown
  • 1 38 yd run for a touchdown
  • 1 30 yd run
  • 12 tackles
The highlight for me was after his game the team had their last get together & party. The players voted for team MVP who displayed Honor & Character for the season. Cody was picked!!

I love seeing him play, no doubt, but i love knowing that his teammates see something different in him--way to go Cody!!

No comments: