Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Last Bit of Summer


We took our high school students to Lake Mead for a House Boat trip to end the summer.

Outside the 115 degree days & only 88 degree nights it was a blast. We have over 680 pictures from the week but here are the two i have on my computer to share.














It was a rad chance to connect some student together, embrace some deep thoughts for this upcoming school year & just have fun.

I took a former student from a previous ministry with me to share & it was a quality youth ministry moment for me to see a former student who still loves Jesus passionately be able to share to current students of mine.

No comments: