Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Weird

Monday my pastor and I were talking about a bunch of stuff but he told me about when he was in Austria about a statue of a man pooping gold coins. I thought he was lying till i did what anyone would and Google it...



Sure enough it is there in Traiskirchen, Austria.

So my thinking was;
  1. Who thought of this?
  2. What is the meaning behind it?
  3. Has anyone ever spray painted the coins brown?
This is funny, i am still laughing about it

1 comment:

melmac said...

I'm stealing this for my one blog. I am definitely going to have to search out this statue while I'm in Austria doing that mission's thing. Hilarious!