Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Quick Update

Ok so no landslide of posts but will recap what i never got around to last week!

My son had surgery and basically for a whole 10 days has been babied with yogurt, ice cream, pudding & jello to eat whenever he wanted and as much as he wanted. Beside some rough nights with him not sleeping well he is doing great!

The football team i am coaching (bakersfield christian high school) is off to a 7-0 start and it is amazing to see these athletes pour so much into the season and the team. It is a lot different coach at this school than the public school i was coaching at. I like the coaching staff much better. The head coached play 6 years in the NFL so the stories he has is amazing! I am coaching the O-line & D-line so it has been fun seeing these guys create a great running game & have not given up a sack all year so far!!

My mental state is a bit raggid lately with everything we are trying to get straightened out with student ministry, home, work & some little hobbies my wife & I are starting. But each day must end with a bit of silence for me and just pausing my life and relaxing seems to make things click a little better the next day.

In terms of the marriage & "relations" post that will have to wait and i may do that later tonight after i work out.

No comments: