Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Friday Night

Well 8-0!!!! We won another football game, 45-7, and it was a blowout 7 minutes into the 1st quarter. We have 2 more games before the playoffs (we already clenched a spot), but if we win these next two games we win our league.

The funny thing about last night was this....

I rode my bike to the stadium (about 4 miles) because the boys were sleeping when i had to leave so Kim could not give me a ride.

The problem is our SUV is not big enough to pack it into the back for the ride home. So i had three choices

1- leave the bike and ride it back home sometime over the weekend
2- put it on top and drive real slow while holding onto it through the sun roof
3- pack it in the back, close the door as best as possible, then tie the door close with a guitar hero strap that was in the car

I chose option 3. I LOVE YOUTH MINISTRY!

I had the xbox & extras in the car still from bringing them home for the weekend. My creative ingenuity allowed me to think out of the box & get the bike home safely.

No comments: