Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Here we go

Well I AM finishing up final preps before i leave for Colorado with the family.

Here is what will happen in the next 12 hours.

1- finish packing
2- pick up dog poo in back yard
3- go for 2 mile run
4- take a shower
5- wake at 4am
6- take taxi at 430 am (first taxi ride ever...)
7- get to airport & leave
8- layover in Utah
9- probably get accosted by some Mormons
10- get to Denver

i am looking forward to being with my mom & sis during this time. Plus my mom's husband TV & surround sound system is unbelievable...GO COLTS!!!

No comments: