Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

To Laugh or to Cry?



So after a quick dr's visit this morning my wife & i stopped into bed, bath & beyond to kill some time. Although they claim to have some of the best products to make your home more enjoyable i was stopped dead in my tracks when i saw this...a home twinkie making kit.

What have we come too! I mean who doesn't enjoy the 3000 calorie cream filled little bundles of joy, but to be able to make them in your own home?!?!?!

Well i still don't have a take on this, but if anyone has one let me know how much you have used it & how much weight you have gained since owning it

No comments: