Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A Big Day in our Home

Well guess what I am proud dad today.

This morning i had one of those, God nudges. The nudge was about progessing conversation with my 4 year old about salvation. We talked a lot about Jesus & the process of salvation over christmas & today was just a day that we picked up the talk.

I shared it with my wife & after she picked up Cody from school she talked a little with him about it, and then tonight.

Before bed we were reading books, saying good night & then COdy said "I just don't know the words to say to God". So dad lead in prayer & Cody now knows there is a party in heaven going on for him.

His only hang up is, he wants to go see the party right now....

A good day, no a GREAT DAY!!!

No comments: