Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Friday, September 08, 2006

High School Series week 2

So last night we talked about Connect and here is how i think it went

Student Attendance: below average
Fun Factor:Below Average
Worship/Music: Great
Message: Good
Message Lenth: 22 min
Student Interaction:Average
Student Leader Involvement:Average
1 hour of chill time after at chipotle with laughter & relaxing: PRICELESS

in all a good night, but definately want to see our students make sure the night has priority in thier lives....

off to take my boys to school, stop at the bank and then breakfast with just my wife & I...going to be a good day

No comments: