Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Saturday, September 02, 2006

COLLEGE FOOTBALL, PRAISE JESUS



Ok so if you know anything about me, football season is a major passion. Now i love NFL games. The ultimate talent, greatest football minds, supreme desire to get to the super bowl. But I LIVE FOR COLLEGE FOOTBALL. Passion, rivalries, athletes earning a dinner and a room to sleep in, not millions of dollars to be a prima donna!

I love notre dame & michigan. I have several favorite teams and this year I am pulling for South Bend to bring home the championship! Michigan, good luck

So if you ever wonder where to find me on a saturday, Reclyner, Remote, Hot Wings, Coca-Cola & this year my boys!!!

No comments: