Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Back & In Action 1 of 4


So the blog world has not had the privaledge of my keys in the last 10 days due to an amazing trip to Colorado.


Little background...I was originally going to be hiking and backpacking with my dad who lives in Idaho. He was going to drive down and we were going to have some time we have never had before. He had to cancel due to a medical condition that got worse.


So we rescheduled the beginning of our trip and i got to go hunting with my mom's husband. We were training his field dogs and shooting chukar, pheasant & quail.


I had a bird fly right in front of me and we couldn't even find DNA scraps of the bird...


It was a great time.
Now the real joy of the trip is to follow

No comments: