Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Thursday, August 17, 2006

My boys & life


A big thought that has been hitting me lately is the importance that my two boys are to me. Not having a dad growing up i have had to learn to be a good dad. It has been a huge challenge, but a great joy as well. I have enjoyed being a learner and have had some good mentors. Not people that are always immediately around me but am learning through their example. So this is to those people

Don Brust -- Father in law, raised 4 great kids and gave me a beautiful woman to marry
Arnold Hustad -- Theologian, PS2 guru, friend & helped me understand what Abba Love is like
Doug Fields -- Great Youth Worker, Great Dad, has challenged me to always keep my family first in my ministry decisions
Jim Burns -- Family Expert, human sound board, practicioner of family health

No comments: