Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Friday, August 18, 2006

London, Only God knows!


Ok so earlier this year we had an entire trip planned to London. A beginning of a relationship to start creating a place where students (college & secondary [high school in UK}) could gather to experience God.

Also the desire to plant a church that is healthy, PD driven & authentic in community. Needless to say the trip fell apart. Our "team" on the UK side backed out so we were left with a choice of not going.

I was heartbroken and disturbed. I thought God wanted us to have that open door? I questioned my spiritual leading, understand of what God was doing, am i even a believer? All these doubts lingered...

I had been on a 'preview' trip in December to meet with the team there and really see if this was where God wanted us. In that process i bought a British Flag for my wall. Everytime i see the flag i have this resounding voice saying we will be there one day. I have begun to pray again that God would open the door for us to be able to make that trip possible and the vision possible if it is something that is really what he wants us as a family a part of.

For me I believe that in some way my family will be a part of something cool to happen in London & UK. We will see if it happens, only God knows

No comments: