Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Week in Review


Aside from all the chaos of being a dad of a 2 & 3 yr old, {aren't they cute}? We had a great week. My only wonder is does josh griffin really do anything beside post stuff on a website and do the podcast? I see at least 4-5 post per day on his blog and not to mention the links for the SYM podcast??

Also does Kurt Johnson really represent superman in the flesh? the guy is a genious and great jr high youth worker. "A man of Steel"

My wife has surprised me twice this week with an exhilerating amount of laughter due to her God given "nerdyness".


I had two student leaders encourage me a lot with just stopping by to say hi.

My jr highYP leaves this next week, so it will be a time of mourning and excitement for them.

All in all a great week

No comments: