Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Pray for others

Last night we had a college group meet up.  It was 1.5hrs to talk, share, laugh & be intentional about some conversations.  As someone who enjoys making observations about life, how people process certain experiences and the types of questions young adults ask of each other it's a real life learning lab into their world.

Before we leave I always ask how I can be praying for individuals and I had an idea...

Writing their name & request on my coffee cup allows me on my drive home I can pray for them as I stare at the cup in my cup holder & the next morning I'll see it as well.  I think I just created a new habit when I meet people for coffee.

It may also give me another reason why I want to meet more often with people over a cup of coffee!

No comments: