Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Friday, February 10, 2012

Dad's....make it a memory

Saturday I took my boys snowboarding for the first time while we took some students.

It was a little nerve racking keeping track of my own 2 while also the students we took, but in the end everyone came home without any breaks...only bruises.

However the dad in me had a blast!  I grew up in Colorado & grew up in the snow & to be able finally get my own two on the slopes was great!!  They both fell but kept getting back up to really work hard at snowboarding.  It was a great memory maker for all of us and really felt like a special day.

Here is some video from the GoPro Camera we had along for the ride!


No comments: