Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Prayer for you

Father, you are here. Your presence moves around me, and Your beauty surrounds me. Let me find You where I seek You; let me see You in places I never have before. Let me lose myself in you, for nothing else could as adequate or life giving as your presence.






What if our days were spent looking for God already at work?
What if we daily joined Jesus in being the message of life & redemption?
What if we humbled ourselves to realize we miss God's voice a lot because we aren't willing to be attentive to Him?

No comments: