Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Friday, October 28, 2011

Questions to ponder

While I was in the desert with our guys from our church we asked everyone to take 30 minutes to wrestle with these questions.  I LOVED this time to process and filled my journal with a lot of thoughts.  I was proud of most of the guys how serious they took this and even the feedback I heard from each of them about this expertise.



Where Have I Been? What in my life has gotten me to this place/person I am in life?


Where Am I Now? What does my life look like today?


Where Am I Headed?


My Current Path is leading me....


My Dream Would be....


My Fear is that...




Maybe you should take some time, fill out these questions today?  You might be surprised at what God's Spirit may speak to you on!

No comments: