Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Monday, July 07, 2008

Jr High Summer Camp

Sitting here 2 days into camp and I am reminded of something.

I believe that Jr High students are the most creative & one of the smartest creatures on the face of this earth--when they are alone.  Collectively they are like a bunch of lost lemmings trying to find their way home by only going in mental circles waiting for a new scent to come their way to guide them to where they think they may want to go when they really don't know where they want to go.
Jr High students make me laugh so much & help me appreciate life so much!

No comments: