Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Camp Season

So I leave for Summer Camp Sunday and my wife is able to go to the High School Camp. We get back on Friday, my wife & kids leave Saturday for Colorado, I leave Sunday for Jr High Camp then get back friday. So from June 29-July 11 our family is going non-stop.

To be able to do this these past two days has consisted of 8 loads of laundry, 5 trips to the grocery store and/or Target, 2 trips to the gas station, 4 lists made to make sure we pack everything and countless of conversations about the endless things we need to make sure we have covered.

This time of the summer is great. I have come to believe that i would rather have camp weeks back to back to get it all over with at once than spread out through the rest of the summer. The great part of these next two weeks is that I get to spend countless hours with these students and be able to lay some more great relational foundations for the future.

No comments: