Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

In Case You Are Wondering

Yes i have been intentionally NOT blogging lately. I made a conscious decision to take the time i would normally blog to do something else. I don't know exactly how well i have enjoyed this, but i know all of you are terrible happy that my Blogging with continue back again.

In terms of pictures of our times at the beach check out my wife's blog as she has a bunch listed...

And lastly I have really been enjoying the time i have had lately with my boys. They help me be a better person and follower of Christ just because i want them to see what authenticity really is all about.

No comments: