Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Friday, September 07, 2007

Recap

This week has been busy so here is a recap.

Played guitar hero for the first time (already beat it on medium, now on to level hard)

Great Jr high things happening

High School night this week was cool.

Helping a recent graduated get an internship with a missions organization oversees.

My wife and I are almost through the HEROES Season 1 & i am addicted.

My intern at student ministries is really developing into a great youth pastor and not just a good youth worker

I am going to start coaching high school football next week

I have lost a total of 32lbs since April 1st!

No comments: