Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Monday, June 18, 2007

Fathers Day Recap

Well again the one weekend that comes with the extreme of feelings.
For me i never had a dad growing up so fathers day weekend was a bunch of "poo" if i may put it lightly. I never thought about looking into the future about what the day would become.
It was father's day weekend 1997 that i committed my life to Christ and since then my world has been incredibly different...
So for me now being a father i long for those words, "i love you dad, happy fathers day!". Talk about a sweet sense of joy.

So for me here are my highlights...
- My boys making me two ties out of cardstock to wear on sunday
- Kim taking me shopping for a camera to capture "blogable images" with

- Ordering out for a fun dinner at home
- Doing a Yard Sale and actually having room in the garage now to park the car [first time in 4 years!]
- Enjoying time with my family cause i would rather be no other place!
- Josh giving me a happy fathers day text message

No comments: