Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Dieting

So for the last 25 days i have been dieting...i know, i know. I mean the life of youth ministry almost seems to demand the extra 20lbs for those late night summer camp wrestling matches.
But i decided that since i have not strapped on pads for football in 6 years i may want to get rid of my "playing weight". In college with football it was so easy to flux on what i ate because of the onslaught of practices and "extra" conditioning we had to do.

I have started lifting again, running about 1.5 miles 3 times a week, and really watching what i have eaten. The payoff you ask? I have lost 17 lbs in 25 days. I have about 12 more pounds to go for my goal weight.

I had a friend email me these pictures and in my current state i enjoyed them and thought you would as well.

1 comment:

lala'sfunmemories said...

heeheehee the comics are funny