Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Da Bears'


So since 85 the bears will have a chance to bring home "the gleam" this February...
They played a great game, with the Defense stepping up & the team taking advantage of the Saint's mistakes...

Come on colts!!!

1 comment:

Big Eric said...

Well, Danny, you also thought the broncos would make the playoffs, and then you thought the saints would beat Chicago..... I really wouldn't go with anyone you're picking at this point.

I'm going with the Colts, and since I'm Big Eric, the Colts are definitely the team to go with. The exception (the only way i'll be wrong)is gonna be Thomas Jones and the Colts D. If Jones plays on top of his game and the Colts D doesn't show up, the Bears will take it (assuming they don't have too many turnovers). If the Colts D steps up, however, and stuffs Jones/Benson, I don't think the Bears have a good enough passing game to make up the yardage they'll need. With the bears superb run defense, the Colts will definitely go to the pass, and I think Peyton Manning and Marvin Harrison want this so bad that they'll have two of the greatest performances of their careers.

I still think it'll be close, but we'll see......