Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Name Calling This Week

So this week was a unusual week for name calling

Here is the list of names i was called with some side notes...

"freaky danny" (new church secretary has dubbed this my nickname)
"boss" (called this 8 times by our interns)
"nerd" (my wife called me this 3 times)
"doggy" (my 2.5 yr old called me this tonight)
"buddy" (my 4 yr old calls me this before i leave the house)
"pastor guy" - - a person in our church calls me this & i am not sure if they do
or dont' know my name?

No comments: