Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

LIFE HURTS

So today i got some news that seemed to make life a little tougher to deal with.

I found out the my grandma has a cancerous tumor entirely wrapping her kidney. They won't due surgery until a series of test has passed. It seems that life right now hurts. My grandma is more than just a grandma. She helped raise me, was a WWII secret service agent, knocked me out when i was 10 & also is one of the strongest people i know.

My prayer is this, that God won't take her until she is able to see all that she wants to in life.

No comments: