Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Monday, October 16, 2006

A challenge for you

Going through some pics on the computer i am reminded of a man i met that changed my life in about 25 minutes. As a youth pastor i need to fill the role of great example, dynamic speaker, spiritually bullet proof mentor.


But those of you that are in ministry alread know that.

So on a night where i was excited for my students to hear something to challenge them, i heard something that challenged me. I heard this, "Without the living God working in you, you don't matter!"

Nick Vujicic is a man that knows what life with passion is like. I challenge you to check out his site, testimony and also hear him speak whenever you can

Check out Nick's site for more info about him. www.lifewithoutlimbs.org

No comments: