Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Monday, August 14, 2006

Great Night

Great Night with Movie Trivia for the High School ministry.

Little summer flick with a huge giveaway at the end for the team who could answer the most questions right based off the movie!

I love the chill time with students and the feeling that the hard things we go through are all worth it. I love seeing students have a place to be themselves, i love seeing student leaders step up to the task of serving & leading, I love seeing people share life, laugh & love the world around. Them.

Now if only we could get everyone to throw their trash in the trash can....oh the insanity.

Peace out all....

No comments: